Uploads are failing. Not all the time just most of the time.
Some suggestions for the fix & feature list:
- I like hollowing, but a option for ensuring solid fill for single wall hollow models would be nice. (mechanical)
- I think the close holes feature needs refinement especially for small scale part minimum of 2mm is too big, something closer to .25mm would be helpful to close unintentional gaps but keep a .5
- Better camera/perspective control of the viewspace. Many times I couldn't locate my part without reset scale or such.
- Better docs explaining the methods and settings so we do not have to guess the results.
Some things apparent to the devs are not clear to users for instance settings for "General, Artistic, Mechanical" are these presets for default values or does it influence geometry in addition to settings.
- For adding smoothing, I resort to increasing polys. While ok, this may be an opportunity for feature development and improved control... masking would be super neat.
is there a way to change from monthly plan to "pay per download"? I looked and looked and couldn't find how to do so.
Or do i must delete my account...
Thx for an answer
This is a Big Problem... get it fixed.. thanks
As title says
When repairing a model, the status is "fixing". There is no metric to gauge how fair along the process is. Would be nice if it had a %, or possibly a substatus to indiciate if the job is actually making progress, or stuck on a bug?
I am trying to use the gcode reverser but the tool includes the movement commands so I am getting the space between the origin and the the model included. The model is completely unusable as a result. Is there any way to get he gcode reversed properly?
why the ****. cant i download?????? i did not use any of my repairs this month!
Customer support service by UserEcho